Tuesday 29 March 2011

I HATE LA - The Feature

I am super excited to be able to share the new trailer for the feature film I HATE LA.  7 (Kick Ass!) Lady Directors...11 Interlocking Horror Vignettes...1 EFFED Up City!!!!


The film is going to be premiering on April 3rd in LA at the monthly BleedFest, hosted by the wonderful Fies sisters Elisabeth and Brenda.  Not only do they put together and host this monthly event, it is down to them that I Hate LA exists.  After her amazing feature debut The Commune (which totally freaked the living shit out of so many of the people at my Jennifer's Bodies Women in Horror event.) this is their follow up to prove that  the women are equally as good as the boys in this industry!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!