Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sons of Anarchy Returns to 5 USA in the UK Tonight - Season 4 Premier at 10pm!


Alrighty...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that Sons of Anarchy is a show that I love dearly.  In fact, I love it so much, I'd happily rate it just below The X Files and on equals with LOST as one of my single most favourite shows of all time!  And coming from me, that is a MAJOR nerd~tastic nod!  The fact that this show is nothing to do with aliens or time travel, nor does it have any other Mulder~ific traits...it is just downright fucking awesome!!!  Amazing storytelling, superb acting, some of the greatest characters I've ever seen, action, violence and most of all, heart! <3  You care for these characters, like a lot!  ;)


So with Season 4 starting tonight on 5 USA, I thought what better reason to do a "YOU MUST WATCH THIS SHOW!" rant!  Soooo, first of all, check out the Seasons 1-3 catch up video below...just to get you ready.....
  

.....and now check out some of the previews for Season 4!  These are the FX ones, for some reason I cannot find the 5 USA trailer, which sucks as it's really good!



Now I'm not the kind of person to get obsessed with crap, not in the slightest.  If you disagree then we can arrange a date for a punch up at a later date, haha.  When I love something as much as I do SONS, you know there has gotta be something special about it!  And randomly speaking of punch ups, if you like some good old violence then check out the video below, haha.  I think Jax wins with the amount of people who have been on the other end of his fist.  Although Gemma probably wins for most badass hit, when she whacks Cherry in the face with a skateboard!


Being the cheat that I am, I've actually seen Season 4 already, I love this show waaaaaaaaay too much to have waited for it to be aired in the UK, haha.  In fact, here's a blog I did when the show was actually first back on in the States and the opening scene was sneaked online, heehee.  It is freakin' awesome and I can't geek out over it enough, bwahahaha!!!  But yeah, I did cheat and I'm glad I did.  That still doesn't make me not totally excited for it airing in the UK tonight though!  Any excuse, haha.  Series creator Kurt Sutter (below in his character of Otto) is on the top of his game and I cannot wait to see where he takes my boys next!


Now even SONS fans in the UK have probably heard that one major thing is missing this season, and I'm not even talking about a person....I'm talking about Jax's HAIR!!!  Now when I first saw a pic of him minus the hair, it was a case of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...however, within a millisecond (lol) I had grown to like it...and then love it!  And I have to admit, I did love Charlie Hunnam's reasons for doing so.  Check out his thoughts at the link below! :)


Before you get some Season 4 goodness though my peeps in the UK, if you've not checked out the APPISODES then I'd definitely recommend it.  They fill you in on some of the things that have went on between the end of Season 3 and the start of Season 4!  The one entitled PAYPHONE is definitely a much needed watch, even if it makes me go EEEEEEEEE and not in a good way, haha.  A lot of what happens in the first episode is to do with what happens in this Appisode!  So check it out, NOW! :D



A really cute moment when Tara visits Jax in prison and brings their new son Thomas with her.  And Gemma of course, haha.  



Get some basketball on yo! :D



Another pivotal moment that happens when the boys are in jail that plays a BIG part in Season 4!



Now don't just take my word for SAMCRO's awesomeness, listen to some of my favourite ladies too! :D  And also please take a moment to check out their websites as well.  :)
"It's a sexy, gritty, non-soap opera...soap opera. :-)  Well, and there's the delicious Jax whom you want all to yourself but don't mind sharing with the female leads because they are tough amazing chicks!"  
Jennifer Pasquill - The Clumsy Eater
"Great writing and great acting!  Violent, harsh and sexy in all the right places.  Strong female characters and strong male characters combine to make it three dimentional.  The stories take their time and the actors actually get to act!  Also one other thought, it can be so funny!!!!  Dark humour at its best!"   
Jennifer Campbell - Director of HIKE
"Speaking as a girl who does NOT want to bang Jax Teller (lol), I can safely say Sons of Anarchy is a show that appeals to everyone.  It has nail-biting tension, gut-wrenching drama, and ass-kicking action.  It's hard to pick a favorite character because they are all so awesome.  And for women who are doubtful, there's always the eye candy or the very strong, well-written female roles.  Gemma alone is probably TV's greatest woman.  You know a show is good when it has me screaming at the television one episode (Nooo!  Don't you touch her!!") and wiping away tears the next episode.  Oh, and I forgot to mention - EPIC FUCKING SOUNDTRACK." 
Heather Seebach - Viewer Discretion Advised


 Speaking of the EPIC FUCKING SOUNDTRACK, the other day I did a blog that featured songs from the show as well as other videos I'd found on YouTube that are SAMCRO perfect!  If you've got a moment then please do check them out!  I especially LOVE the Placebo version of Running Up That Hill...in fact, I'm totally obsessed with it right now, haha.  

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy these videos and links and I hope you enjoy tonights premier my fellow UK peeperooo's!  Season 4 is possibly the best season so far and the episode HANDS not only has my favourite preview of the season, it is also possibly my favourite episode!  If you've already watched Season 4 and not seen this preview then check it out...and if you're a spoiler whore, I do apologise for making it so easy for you to see such an awesome spoiler, haha!  It's just TOO GOOD not to share, lol! :D


And ooh, sneak peek spoiler pic from Season 4 opener! <3  Look how adorable Jax and Tara are! :)


Enjoy fellow Jax~lings and SAMCRO lovers! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!