Monday 15 November 2010

The joys of being born in '79!!!

Okay so I know that I’m always moaning like hell about being a certain age.  The thing is though; I like having been born in ’79.  I just hate the number I am.  If I wasn’t born then I wouldn’t have been the perfect age for the X Files, which would have been sinful!!!  The thought of being born into the illiterate, technology obsessed generation of today just doesn’t bode well with me.  I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love technology…I just think that it’s moving a little too fast.  I guess I just prefer a lot more of the traditional ways of doing things.  I’m glad to be part of the before AND after, at least that way I can do the good old “back in my days” rant.  And you know what; if I’d been born later then I definitely wouldn’t have been the perfect age to be a Take That obsessed freak show, haha!!!  So yes, all hail the joy of being born in ’79, woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!