Monday 11 April 2011

Women in Horror Recognition Month 2010 Wins Rondo for Best Fan Event


I know I'm a bit late in blogging this but I would just like to congratulate everyone who was involved with Women in Horror Recognition Month 2010 and made it possible for it to win the Rondo Hatton Classic Horror Award for Best Fan Event.  The Rondo's are in memory of B-movie actor Rondo Hatton, a man whom I have discovered I share a birthday with.  How cool.  So yes, R.I.P Mr Hatton, April 22, 1894 – February 2, 1946.  And also thank you to everyone who voted and made this possible and to Hannah Neurotica for starting Women in Horror Recognition Month.  You are a fucking STAR!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!